Monday, October 26, 2009

A Perfect Day

My perfect day is when I wake up at 9, take a nice warm shower get dressed. Have my parents take me to McDonalds for breakfast and get cinnamon rolls, 2 sausage egg Mc muffins, and some orange juice then I will eat it nice and slow and enjoy every bite so I don’t forget all the good flavors in the sandwich because that’s the last time I’ll ever have McDonalds so I want to remember the last time I had my favorite breakfast. Then I will go play football, soccer, and baseball with my friends for a couple of hours I will enjoy every last second of hanging out with my friends playing sports with I wish would never end.

Then we will go to subway I will get a cold cut sandwich loaded with lettuce and pickles my favorite lunch ever so ill get two so I can eat them both nice and slow so I can remember all the flavor in it and that it is my favorite sandwich with a coke my favorite pop I will always remember the last time I ate subway my favorite lunch. Then I’ll go home play my Xbox for about a half hour. Then I will go get some pizza with pepperonis, and bread sticks from little Caesars because that is my favorite pizza to eat, I love the flavor so I will savor the pizza when I eat it in my mouth so I don’t forget the awesome flavor they put in the pizza.

Then I will take my family out to the movies to see zombie land because I liked than movie a lot and want to see it a second time then by the time the movies over it will be 9, I will take my family out to eat to red robin and get milkshakes and a lot of food so we stuff ourselves, I will get a red robin chicken burger my favorite burger to eat. I will eat my burger and drink my milkshake and savor it all because that will be the last time I ate for the rest of my life and I want to get every flavor out of every bite of my burger and ever sip of my milkshake. Then I will go back home it will be 11 then I will call all my friends and family and say good bye so I make sure they don’t forget me. That will be my perfect day and that’s the way I would like to spend it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment