Friday, February 12, 2010

valentines day


Happy Valentines

I have loved my Xbox because it is really fun I get to meet new people and play games with friends and talk to friends I have meet on the game and friends in real life. I love my dogs because they are one of the best things to play around with and go camping with. I love my family because they do a lot for me and I do a lot for them and we get along really well. I love my friends because without friends I would not be able to get along with my brother without hanging out with someone other than him.


I love my grandparents because they give me a lot of money and do a lot for me and my family. For valentines weekend I will be hangout with my friends and Sunday I will be going to my grandpa and grandma’s house to celebrate Valentine’s Day there and will be eating a lot. Then for the last 2 days I will be home on my Xbox playing some modern warfare 2. Then I will be back at school doing work for 3 days because we only have a 3 day week. I love my house because I can do what I want in it without getting kicked out and I don’t live on the streets or a real small house. I love having a family and friends that care about me and my school work.

I love my computer because I can go on face book and MySpace to talk with my friends. I love my basement because it is a fun place to chill with my friends. I love my Nabors because they aren’t mean old people that yell at u. I love to play soccer because I am good at it. I love to shovel snow because I like to make money for stuff so I can go to the store and buy stuff if I need it. I love Valentine’s Day because I like spending time with my family and I get a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment