Friday, February 26, 2010

free blog



My favorite thing to do. My favorite thing to do is play Xbox because I like talking to my friends from school and friends from other places. I love to play call of duty because it’s fun to have a competition against people that are good and people that are bad. I play on game battles because I like to play for something not just for fun because it gets boring. I also play halo 3 because I am really good at it and I play with my cousin and him and his clan are one of the best in the world.
My halo clan isn’t that good yet but once we get use to playing with each other and callouts. I play my Xbox mainly during the weeks and Sundays because Fridays and Saturdays I’m never home. I mainly play call of duty mw2 and halo 3 and every once in awhile I play assassins creed 2 because I like the story line in the game and how it takes place in Rome and Italy. When I play my Xbox I always have a pop or water because I do better when I have something to drink.
I also like to play guitar hero 3 because I like the songs and playing the guitar on my Xbox because it gets old playing on the regular Xbox controller so I can use a guitar that u hook up to your Xbox and play with that. And when I play on Sundays I always walk up to little creasers to get pizza and bread sticks and sometimes a 2 liter of pop from the party store next door. I sometime bring my Xbox to my friend’s house so we can plan together while we sit next to each other and give enemy positions away so they don’t win.
My brother and I both have our own Xbox’s because we had to share and he didn’t like that so he saved up his money and got his own last weekend. We play together all the time and once one of us dies we scream up the stairs at each other to tell them where the enemy team is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment