Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alphbet

A is for, apple because I like apples flavor and I like to eat them. A is also for awesome because I am awesome.
B is for, bacon because I like to eat bacon. B is also for, baseball because I like to play baseball with my friends.
C is for, cat because I like cats there fun to play with and pet. C is also for, caterpillar because their fun to catch them keep them and watch them cocoon and turn into a butter fly.
D is for, dog because a dog is my favorite pet I have 2 of them. D is also for, danger because I like danger sometimes and sometimes I don’t.
E is for, elephant because they are one of my favorite animals. E is also for, eat because I love to eat food because I am always hungry.
F is for, food because I love to eat food and if I didn’t have food I wouldn’t be able to live. F is also for, fantasy because I like to read stuff that’s not true.
G is for, global because I like to travel around the globe. G is also for, good because I am a good student in school.
H is for, history because I like to learn about history in class so I can learn about what happened in the past. H is also for, happiness because I am all ways happy and I hope to stay that way.
I is for, i.m because I like i.m to my friends so I can keep in touch with them. I is also for, imagine because I like to imagine what’s going to happen in the future.
J is for, jokes because I like to tell jokes to make people laugh. J is also for, Jake because that’s my cousins name.
K is for, Kelly because that is my mom’s name. K is also for, kitten because my grandpa has 3 kittens and I live to play with them.
L is for, language arts because it’s my favorite class. L is also for, loud because I am really loud and I like to be loud.
M is for, mark because that’s my dad’s first name. M is also for, monkey because it is my favorite animal they jump around and hang from stuff.
N is for, night because I like to hangout side and look at the stars. N is also for, north because I travel north a lot.
O is for, October because that’s when Halloween is and it’s fun to scare little kids.
P is for, ps2 because I have a ps2 and they are fun to play.
Q is for, question because I like to ask questions to people so I can learn stuff and not get behind.
R is for, rynicki because that’s my last name and I love it.
S is for, steak because I love to eat steak and the flavor is awesome.
T is for, Travis because that’s my first name and it’s my favorite name.
U is for, umbrella because I like to use an umbrella when it’s raining so I don’t get wet.
V is for, vanilla because it’s my favorite flavor.
W is for, William because that’s my best friend’s name.
X is for, Xbox because I love to play my Xbox.
Y is for, yellow because that is my favorite color because it lights me up
Z is for, zebra because I love there stripes it lights them up.

2 comments: