Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,
This year I could say was one of my best years because I’ve had a lot of passing classes but I failed some of my tests which inset good. I always pick on my brother because it’s fun and he is annoying some time so I like to get revenge. On thanksgiving I kick my aunt and uncles dog because he took food off my plate at dinner. I helped my friend pass one of his tests. I broke my Xbox because I got mad and turned it off and got red rings. I helped my brother pass all of his classes so he didn’t fail his first year of Holmes. I yelled at my parents and got grounded. Failed my science class first card marking and got grounded. I play soccer and I am really good at it and I score a lot for my team and we win a lot. I also like to play mw2 I am really good at it and I need to get a new headset for it and its like 200 bucks so I’m gonna make my brother buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment